Updated March 23, 2020
For Data Protection Law purposes, Zeitspace Inc is the Data Controller meaning we determine how we collect your personal information and how it’s used.
How and What We Collect
We collect data through the use of analytics (e.g. cookie tracking, web beacons, tracking pixels, etc...), through the information you share with us via forms or email, and lastly as provided through our use of third-party tools, such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, LinkedIn, or BambooHR.
We collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information such as your interests that you voluntarily give us when you participate in activities related to the Site such as forms, email lists or events. You have no obligation to provide such information, however, your refusal to provide information may limit you from using certain features of our Site or from participating in certain activities.
We also collect derivative data when you access the Site, such as your browser type, operating system, IP address, along with usage data such as pages you visited and for how long. Our analytics tools, based on your activity on the Site, may assign certain interests to your profile to surface content that may be relevant to you. Hubspot also uses a third-party data processor that may provide us with information about your business such as address, annual revenues, and number of employees.
Why We Collect Your Information
We collect information to enhance and customize your experience with our Site. We use the information about you to:
- Market and sell our services to you, your business, or the companies that employ you.
- Compile anonymous statistics about the usage of our Site and content we publish on the Site.
- Personalize your experience on the Site.
- Send emails and other communications relating to the Site, events, or the services Zeitspace provides.
- Deliver targeted information, newsletters, or other information regarding the Site.
- Offer recommendations such as content or services.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Perform other business functions related to the business of Zeitspace Inc.
- Request feedback and contact you about the Site.
Disclosure of Your Information
Our core business activities include the specification, design, and development of software products for our client. We make money selling our services for those activities. We do not rent, share, or sell your private information for the purposes of making money.
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations as follows:
- With our financial and legal service providers for the purpose of conducting general business analysis and planning.
- With third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, email delivery, and hosting.
We do not share your data with any advertisers or with third parties for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt out by contacting us using the contact information provided below. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure that any information you provide is maintained in a secure environment. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our Site, and you do so at your own risk.